All Discussions (7050)

Sort by

mile college and new orleans

what is going on wit the alabama ppl/miles college romor is the new orleans ppl are not getting alone im not saying this true i jux wanna know what yall and im jux asking jux to ask im not trying in any business or any thing like that jux asking ppl

Read more…
11 Replies

Alcorn -vs- TxSu this Saturday

Im from Mississippi so im use 2 seeing Alcorn and from the clips they are really really trying 2 improve but I dont they are ready for us[THE OCEAN].....All i can say is that we gone have fun at the game and AFTER the game lol........

Read more…
17 Replies

Does Your High School Need Music?

My name is D. Stone. I attend Alabama State University in Montgomery AL. I am looking for any band/directors that need music. Ive been arranging for about 6 years and my style is nice. If you (students) or your directors need music, (any type), pleas

Read more…
1 Reply

Check Your Profiles

There was a glitch in the system recently which caused some questions where memebers selected from a drop down option to change. The most common error is where members show up as Males from the ages of 13-17. Please take a few minutes and check your

Read more…
0 Replies

Howard University Homecoming

Basically the following bands attended:Ballou High School Marching Band, DC (Parade & BOTBs)Eastern High School Marching Band, DC (Parade & BOTBs)Dunbar High School Marching Band, DC (Parade & BOTBs)Friendly High School Marching Band, MD (Parade & BO

Read more…
7 Replies