All Discussions (7050)

Sort by

GSU VS PVAMU

i enjoyed myself and all at the fair but c'mon the game was kind of boring but thumbs up to orchesis you guys looked wonderful. grambling please get rid of the celeb gimmicks, dude's mike kept goin out.grambling would have looked so much better. 1 mo

Read more…
6 Replies

Does Your High School Need Music?

My name is D. Stone. I attend Alabama State University in Montgomery AL. I am looking for any band/directors that need music. Ive been arranging for about 6 years and my style is nice. If you (students) or your directors need music, (any type), pleas

Read more…
1 Reply

Check Your Profiles

There was a glitch in the system recently which caused some questions where memebers selected from a drop down option to change. The most common error is where members show up as Males from the ages of 13-17. Please take a few minutes and check your

Read more…
0 Replies

whats up

Hey man this your boi superman D $ come on out to suport that bad ass band in the land that C.c marching machine as we go down into Houston and we change things the Dallas Texas way Already come down for you boi on the 8th of november yes this saturd

Read more…
3 Replies

New to Ga. Atlanta area

I'm pretty much still new here in Ga. from New Orleans,and looking to get back into teaching,or just helping out in some way.I was a Asst. in New Orleans with Clark High with Jonh Summers for a little while,so,if and one knows if he's still around hi

Read more…
3 Replies

mellophones

i have begun playin the mellophone a year ago and im doin good to be a beginner. i play on a king and a 3c mouthpiece but i cant seem to play notes over the D above the ovtave and i would like some advice

Read more…
13 Replies