All Discussions (7050)

Sort by

Same ol SU!!!

Hey i know alot of folks gone get mad at me cuz i went to SU and saying this...but frankly my dear...I dont give a damn. Anyway im tired of knowing what to expect when i see Da U. Maybe cuz it was the first game and who it was they were playing again

Read more…
7 Replies

mile college and new orleans

what is going on wit the alabama ppl/miles college romor is the new orleans ppl are not getting alone im not saying this true i jux wanna know what yall and im jux asking jux to ask im not trying in any business or any thing like that jux asking ppl

Read more…
11 Replies

Ocean vs. Box Aftermath

Okay so it's all over,a wrap,its done...And I must say...This was no where near the epic battle I thought it would be. I don't even wanna pick a winner from this mess..But I will sayTsu Stand's: I give the slight edge to Tsu they just came across bet

Read more…
164 Replies

Live From Box Vs Ocean..

From what I can see is TSU does not follow there team I do wanna big up the people who made the trip from Houston..Now on two why we are here..... The Band Battle and I must say...The Ocean came out strong better than what I would have thought... Su

Read more…
5 Replies

The States Best HS Bands

Whats good yall...Now, i made this topic beofore on other sitesBut what bands in your state is the best at what they do???...This is not a topic where you look down or talk trash...Just put down the highschool and why???What bands are good atFieldsho

Read more…
92 Replies