All Discussions (7050)

Sort by

Move Jsu/Tsu Game!

I have an idea...Why don't they move this game somewhere else so the Sonic Boom can come shut it down... Why not have a battle of the bands that friday in the Student Center @ Tsu like they did vs gram...... I mean come on..... I will give credit to

Read more…
12 Replies

Inaugural Parade Application

The application deadline is Nov 14th...so let your band directors know.From what I understand they are only allowing one band per state and the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee does its selection process between Late Nov and Mid December.Here's the l

Read more…
2 Replies

The Ocean Vs. JukeBox

After watching the best battle of the year. The Boom and Box I said I would hop in the car and go see the Tsu/Su.Now I know it won't be epic.Because last year didn't blow me away.All I saw was Tsu get blew away. Now Tsu Tubas gave it to SU but other

Read more…
32 Replies

GSU VS PVAMU

i enjoyed myself and all at the fair but c'mon the game was kind of boring but thumbs up to orchesis you guys looked wonderful. grambling please get rid of the celeb gimmicks, dude's mike kept goin out.grambling would have looked so much better. 1 mo

Read more…
6 Replies

B-TONE MOUTHPEICES

WUS GOOD FELLOW BAND HEADS..FOR ALL B-TONES WAT KIND OF MOUTHPEICES DO U GUYS USE?.. KINNDA LOOKIN TO CHANGE MASELF TELL ME WAT MOUTHPEICE U USE AND WAT MAKES IT COMFORTABLE FOR U

Read more…
21 Replies