All Discussions (7050)

Sort by

BANDS

Most of the people on this site is affiliated with the band world in some way. I would like if yall represent your band and talk about what your band been up to in the last 5 years. Im from VA so i know very little of you Louisiana Bands and Texas Ba

Read more…
9 Replies

new rules for the bands in the swac

From the Desk of the Commissioner of the swacthe new rules for the band areDuring SWAC play, halftime will consist of the home band allowed 8 minutes to perform and visiting band 8 minutes...* Bands will play only during dead balls and alternate (1st

Read more…
1 Reply

new swac band rules

From the Desk of the Commissioner of the swacthe new rules for the band areDuring SWAC play, halftime will consist of the home band allowed 8 minutes to perform and visiting band 8 minutes...* Bands will play only during dead balls and alternate (1st

Read more…
18 Replies

Same ol SU!!!

Hey i know alot of folks gone get mad at me cuz i went to SU and saying this...but frankly my dear...I dont give a damn. Anyway im tired of knowing what to expect when i see Da U. Maybe cuz it was the first game and who it was they were playing again

Read more…
7 Replies

mellophones

i have begun playin the mellophone a year ago and im doin good to be a beginner. i play on a king and a 3c mouthpiece but i cant seem to play notes over the D above the ovtave and i would like some advice

Read more…
13 Replies