All Discussions (7050)

Sort by

Question: WATS REALLY GOOD?

okay NO DRAMA ATTENDED. but ppl are always talkn down on txsu sayin we sound like a big high school and we suck and all this shit... txsu aint this and txsu aint that...we need to work on this and work on that....but jsu gets all these props and they

Read more…
8 Replies

New to Ga. Atlanta area

I'm pretty much still new here in Ga. from New Orleans,and looking to get back into teaching,or just helping out in some way.I was a Asst. in New Orleans with Clark High with Jonh Summers for a little while,so,if and one knows if he's still around hi

Read more…
3 Replies

M4 vs THE BOOM

For those of you who were at the game of JSU vs UAPB who took the W??...even though some one had enough of the smashing and left in the 5th after 1 song...ne way in my opinion UAPB got in JSU a$$ tonite...uapb annihilated them on the field!!!

Read more…
220 Replies

Ocean vs. Box Aftermath

Okay so it's all over,a wrap,its done...And I must say...This was no where near the epic battle I thought it would be. I don't even wanna pick a winner from this mess..But I will sayTsu Stand's: I give the slight edge to Tsu they just came across bet

Read more…
164 Replies

Live From Box Vs Ocean..

From what I can see is TSU does not follow there team I do wanna big up the people who made the trip from Houston..Now on two why we are here..... The Band Battle and I must say...The Ocean came out strong better than what I would have thought... Su

Read more…
5 Replies